Parent Survey 2023
Following our parent survey, completed in January 2023, we were overwhelmed with the positive results. Thank you to all our parents who support our school community so well.
Some of the headline figures from our survey are:
- 100% of parents feel that their children are well looked after in school
- 100 % of parents feel welcome in school
- 100% of parents feel that the school is well lead and managed.
- 99% of parents feel that our school achieves high standards of behaviour
- 99% of parents would recommend our school to other parents
- 98% of parents feel that their child is happy and enjoys school
- 98% of parents say their child feels safe in school
An example of comments made in the survey:
- Love this school- we feel very lucky to have our children attending St Gabriel’s - it really is a fantastic school!
- The headteacher, teachers and staff at school are considerate, kind and always put the child first, I really love this school and I am always thankful for their effort.
- I feel that the school ensures all children and families are cared for and supported, in a very holistic manner. Although academic achievements are an important part of the education each child receives. St Gabriel's is more like a family, that cares and nourishes, to ensure all children are able to flourish and thrive.
Please find attached a more detailed analysis of the survey.